-
February 7th, 2005, 06:37 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hello,
Yesteday I participated in the Official Swedish Championships in Solo Drumming. And won first place for the 2:nd time! The competition was held yesterday in Gothenburg, Sweden.
I have uploaded a 1.10 minute video, from my 4 minute solo. I'll try to upload the whole thing soon!
Here's the link! -> Andreas Brobjer, Winner of 2004 and 2005 awards!
-
February 7th, 2005, 08:26 PM
#2
Inactive Member
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 07, 2005 04:28 PM: Message edited by: LDGuy ]</font>
-
February 7th, 2005, 08:27 PM
#3
Inactive Member
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 07, 2005 04:29 PM: Message edited by: LDGuy ]</font>
-
February 7th, 2005, 08:27 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Nice. Kinda mix between Gadd and Vinnie. Nice licks. Can you post something a little longer? I want to see more.
Nice stuff. How old are you?
-
February 7th, 2005, 08:27 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Congratulations. You must be very excited.
-
February 7th, 2005, 10:28 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Way to go man!!! Good work.
Now all you have to do is make a living doing this stuff now. [img]wink.gif[/img]
How old are you??
Nice playing buddy!!!
-j
-
February 7th, 2005, 10:32 PM
#7
Inactive Member
@ LDGuy,
Thanks for your nice words! I'm 17 years old. Check out www.andreasbrobjer.com for other stuff.
These are some links with some exercises, jamming etc.
www.andreasbrobjer.com/dump/extremeexercise.mp3
www.andreasbrobjer.com/dump/openuptheact.mp3
www.andreasbrobjer.com/media/video/brobjer_drumsolo.avi
www.andreasbrobjer.com/media/audio/drumsolo.mp3
I can also fix the full version of the competition video in a matter of short time.
See ya!
/Brobjer.
-
February 7th, 2005, 10:34 PM
#8
Inactive Member
@ WecklsMechanic,
Thanks man! I'm 17. Yeah, that's the hard part. I do some professional work in Sweden, but I'm moving to L.A soon to try to get into session working over there.
/Brobjer
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 07, 2005 06:36 PM: Message edited by: brobjer ]</font>
-
February 8th, 2005, 01:00 AM
#9
Inactive Member
I am not through all the sound files yet, but I was pleasantly surprised! Really good playing, I suggest everyone checks it out. I'll get back to you once I am done.
-
February 8th, 2005, 02:13 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Great Playing man! Only 17! damn..haha i'm 17!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks